DSL Setup for all Operating Systems
- Plug in all DSL Filters into any active phone lines (i.e. in-wall phones, fax lines, satellite receivers.)
- Using the splitter supplied, plug the male end into the wall jack.
- Plug the phone (or other device) into the phone symbol side of the splitter.
- Plug the DSL Modem into the other side of the splitter using a phone cable.
- Plug the Ethernet cable from the LAN port of the modem into an available slot on your computer.
- Power on the DSL Modem, then power on the computer.
- Your computer will connect automatically and will always stay connected.